Review: What interested you the most from our 2019 content?
In this post we step back and look at our 2019 “digital space” to highlight your top content interests (e.g., teachers, posts, and videos) PLUS how you “consumed” such content, i.e., newsletter signups, website visits, and which devices (mobile, desktop, or tablet) were used to access such content.
So, we share which teacher pages were visited the most … and the top viewed posts … and then the “access & consume” data which includes …. newsletter (how many subscribed to the newsletter in 2019 and since launch), YouTube (number of views in 2019 and since launch plus how many subscribed in 2019 & total as of Dec 31st), website (how many users visited the website in 2019 and since launch plus number of pageviews of the website in 2019 and since launch), and the % use distribution over devices (mobile, desktop, and tablet).
Content: Top Viewed Teacher Pages
and the next fifteen were 11. Eckhart Tolle, 12. Wei Wu Wei, 13. Mooji, 14. Gangaji, 15. Greg Goode, 16, Steven Harrison, 17. Adyashanti, 18. Ellen Emmet, 19. Pamela Wilson, and 20. Swami Lakshmanjoo, 21. Alan Watts, 22. Henry Shukman, 23. A H Almaas, 24. LLewellyn Vaughan-Lee, 25. Jeff Foster
Content: Top Viewed Posts
1. C. G. Jung: The Red Book
2. Robert Adams: All is Well
3. Rumi’s Magnificent Gift: Who am I?
4. The Dream That Must Be Interpreted – Rumi
5. Hakim Sanai: The Walled Garden of Truth
6. What is Truth: The Gospel of Thomas
7. In Silence – Rumi
8. Danna Faulds: Experience This Moment As It Is…
9. So Close … Closer Than Breath – Amidon
10. Rumi: Chinese Art And Greek Art
and the next ten (+1) were …
11. Joan Tollifson: What is True Meditation?
12. What is Reality? Rupert Spira (Part 3 of 3)
13. Jnani: The Silent Sage of Arunachala – Ramana Maharshi
14. Thich Nhat Hanh: Be One With The Leaf …
15. Henry Shukman: Awakening in Zen
16, Right Way to Live – Francis Lucille
17. Seeds of Awakening – Peter Russell
18. Nirmala: What Is This Moment’s Treasure?
19. The Nature of Consciousness and its Relationship to Matter
20. Navigating Feelings of Lack & Emptiness Within
How You Accessed & “Consumed” Our Content